#screentip in #word
Here are the steps for getting a popup of information within a word document.
1) Make sure screentip function is turned on
a. file, options, general, check box for “Show feature descriptions in ScreenTips”
2) Highlight whatever you want the screentip to be attached to, click insert, click bookmark
3) Insert name for bookmark (whatever you want just no spaces), click add
4) Make sure the word/phrase is still highlighted and hit Ctrl + K to open insert hyperlink box
5) Click “Place in this document”,
6) Click the bookmark you just created
7) Click “screentip…” and type whatever text you want to pop up in that box
8) Click Ok until you are back at your document and then you are done
Thanks to Alex Dedrick for researching this.