The Law of Subtractions by @MatthewEMay
Just finished the book “The Law of Subtractions” By Matthew E. May. My husband had bought it for me a while ago, but I just got around to it. I love the simpleness of it. There are 6 Laws of Subtraction.
- What isn’t there can often trump what is.
- The simplest rules create the most effective experience
- Limiting information engages the imagination
- Creativity thrives under intelligent constraints
- Break is the important part of breakthrough
- Doing something isn’t always better than doing nothing
In each of the chapters they also highlight business people who have used the law of subtraction in their work. This is a great book for anyone to think about what can we do without and how does doing without make our lives better.